Pistol Packing Ladies offers two personal coaching options for you to consider.
1) The first option is for ladies who have little to no experience. This one hour period of instruction includes basic gun handling skills, loading and unloading the pistol, as well as firing the pistol. This period of instruction offers basic skills only and is limited by the students ability to safely handle and shoot the gun. The instructor will progress as the student progresses with her safety skills. Click here to submit a request form.
Students should consider taking a Safe Gun Handling and Shooting Class or follow-on instruction to ensure that they have the confidence to safely handle and shoot a pistol.
This same option is for ladies who perhaps haven't shot in a while and need a good refresher to get their safe gun handling and shooting confidence back. Click here to submit a request form.
2) The second option is for ladies who already have confidence in their pistol handling and shooting skills and would like to advance their skills. Upon completion of an initial email or phone conversation, this one hour period of instruction will be individualized for you by our instructor. Click here to submit a request form.
Private coaching begins at $40/hour.
Below is a list of possible additional costs to consider:
1) Lane Rental, required ($10/half hour)
2) Gun rental, if needed (depends on caliber of gun)
2) Ammo, if needed (depends on caliber of gun)
3) Targets, if needed (depends on target)
An additional item to note:
The range shooting area is very loud, even with ear protection.